Salary$16.18 to $19.92
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Boutwells Landing is seeking a Painter/Engineer Technician for our team. The Engineer Technician is a mid-level maintenance/engineering position that is responsible for creating a safe and secure environment by maintaining the buildings, grounds, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner, consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
Hiring Bonus: $1,000
SCHEDULE/HOURS: Monday-Friday 7-3:30pm
REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Painter/Engineer Technician reports to the ESD or Plant Operations Leader.
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
Boutwells Landing 5600 Norwich ParkwayOak Park Heights, MN 55082Boutwells Landing is over 100 acres in total, graced with ponds, walkways and rolling parkland for residents and employees to enjoy. Boutwells is a large community that offers the full continuum of care.As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:- Off-street parking- Discounted employee meals- Free Fitness Center access- On-site daycare- On-site library to check out books- Great employee events and celebrations
- On-Demand Pay with Dayforce WalletThis community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care with Memory Care, Transitional Care/Rehab
Create a safe and secure environment by maintaining the buildings, grounds, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner, consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
Execute assigned responsibilities for buildings and grounds as defined by the site leadership to include:
- Completion of daily work orders
- Building, grounds, and equipment maintenance
- Building and Equipment repair
- Participate in life safety compliance routines
- Apartment turns
- Building maintenance
- Customer requests
- Snow removal
- Pool care
- Other projects as assigned
- 1-3 years experience in commercial or residential building maintenance
- Able to work independently, multi task, follow directions and work under supervision.
- Relate well and provide a professional image and services to all customers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
- Must be able to participate in an after hours emergency on-call rotation consisting of one week on-call at a frequency depending on the size of the on-call group.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, and care and service options for older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than 26,000 older adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage® home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the largest geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the nation.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.