Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare service to the Tennessee Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a part-time Mental Health Clerk to join our team at Turney Center located in Only, Tennessee.
The Mental Health Clerk is responsible for the routine processing of documents in the Mental Health Department, according to prescribed procedures. This includes accurately creating, organizing, scanning, faxing, and/or filing files to facilitate retrieval, review, and processing. Additional responsibilities include reviewing all documents/transactions for correctness and completeness and taking any necessary action to appropriately address any problems, errors, or deficiencies. General clerical duties such as maintaining calendars, scheduling appointments, meetings, and conferences are also assigned to the Mental Health Clerk.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of medical records/medical office experience preferred
- Current CPR Certification.
- Medical terminology knowledge and/or medical terminology course completion preferred
- Computer/Data Entry experience
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
- A clinically interesting, diverse patient population in a secure and structured setting
- An exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare
- The ability to make a real difference to an important and underserved population
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
Contact Cathleen Garrison firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 200-1066