Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
As iTero Market Development Manager Iberia you will report directly to the Sr. Manager iTero Country Sales Iberia and work in close collaboration with the Sales and Marketing Organisations across all channels both locally and across EMEA. You will be responsible for increasing market opportunities beyond Align’s existing customer base to maximise market penetration and market share in line with Strategic Objectives.
As iTero Market Development Manager Iberia you will identify opportunities for new business/ develop existing programs, create commercial proposals and plans, gain engagement from the wider team as required to successfully implement and drive the execution. Opportunities for new business development will involve yet are not limited to: Increasing market reach via partnerships with 3rd Party distributors, sales agents, dental teaching institutions, private education providers, and Dental Laboratories.
Intensive presence in the field (3-4 days per week) is required, with frequent co-travelling, and office working (typically one day per week).
We are looking for a candidate who is based in Madrid, or is willing to relocate to Madrid.
In this role, you will…
- Achieve revenue and strategic goals.
- Play an essential part in achieving the company’s business objectives, by driving indirect channel sales strategies to bring growth and improve overall profitability.
- Achieve a strong understanding of the IOS market and to up to date with on trends via analysis of business data, market research, industry publications and attending industry events.
- Design/ improve and implement key programs for New Business Development which support specific sales growth strategies and goals to reach new customers. These programs may be designed to appeal to specific customer segments or provide broad-based tools for channel-wide growth.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure internal project implementation success and drive results both individually and through others.
- Play a role of ISTMs coordinator in planning and executing 3rd parties strategy and tactical activities
- Forecast the business return of projects
- Establish Key Success metrics and methods to measure progress and track ROI
- Create reports/ present to the senior management team on progress and findings.
- Build Strong working relationships with Sales, Marketing, Clinical, Business Operations and Operations
- Provide weekly feedback with progress and feedback to the Iberian and EMEA Leadership teams including feedback from customers and Sales Representatives.
- Ensure the effective fulfilment of objectives and deadlines assigned
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Negotiate win wins with internal and external partners
- Responsible for the relationship building, support, and management of Key Commercial Partners, Key Accounts and Key Internal Stakeholders in collaboration with the Senior Manager iTero Country Sales Iberia and manage partner relations.
In this role, you’ll need …
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in relevant roles within sales and/or marketing management of Dental products.
- Demonstrable success in achieving revenue and strategic goals
- Confident in the analysis of business data, identifying trends, and opportunities for market expansion and sales growth
- Project management experience with cross-functional teams in a matrix environment highly desired.
- The ability to drive results through others via strong influencing, networking and relationship building skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the Spanish and Portuguese Dental Market (clinical and lab), current industry trends
- Strong Negotiation skills – able to deliver the Win: Win
- Experience in Capital Equipment sales preferred.
- Maintains a positive attitude that inspires co-workers and clients to grow the business
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Portuguese is considered a plus, but not mandatory
The ideal candidate possesses strong interpersonal, listening and communication skills, plus creativity to accomplish delivery of results in a timely manner. You naturally strive for the best performance and you have the willingness to learn. Additionally, you are a good team player, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, result oriented, hard-working and creative.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.