Centurion is proud to be the provider of medical and/or mental health services and/or dental services, or comprehensive healthcare services to the California State Hospitals.
We are currently seeking a full-time Assistant Program Manager to join our team.
This is a remote position, however candidate must reside in California or Nevada.
The Assistant Program Manager develops and maintains relationships with new and existing client base. The incumbent ensures client satisfaction and develops new business opportunities within assigned territory and acts as a liaison of communication and coordination between the client, operations, and network professionals.
- Minimum High School Diploma and/or GED required; Bachelors preferred
- Three to five years working in an Account Management type position, preferably within the Healthcare staffing field
- Experience with relational databases, data analysis and report writing
- Experience using office productivity software tools like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, etc
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, oral, and written communication skills
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.