Hertz Local Edition is seeking professionals to drive our vehicles to various locations while providing our best in class customer service. As a Transporter you will pick up and drop off customers and deliver vehicles from the Hertz Local Edition office to various locations.
The general responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Transports vehicles from Hertz Local Edition offices to various locations.
- Will pick-up and drop-off customers as required.
- Must interface with vendors such as body shops, dealerships, and insurance agents.
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect company assets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high energy.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
- Valid driver's license
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Flexibility in scheduling which may include night's weekends and holidays
- Previous experience in a related field.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Satisfactory driving record.
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our culture – and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran