Who are we looking for?
If you are someone who enjoys baking, working with your hands, has a passion to serve and make memorable baked experiences, likes to learn and grow while being in a fast-paced environment, then Crumbl Cookies is the place for you. Oh… and did we tell you these cookies are the best in the world?!!!
Crumbl Cookies is a fast-growing national brand that is changing the way people experience and enjoy cookies. We are proudly building a reputation consisting of incredible tasting cookies while providing a clean, safe and welcoming environment. This reputation is only possible with an individual who is passionate and dedicated to offering world class cookies, serving the team and customers, while having a strong desire to grow and learn.
- Sticking fridges
Employees are not required to wear a mask, curbside pickup is available, common surfaces are sanitized regularly, etc.
Company's website: crumblcookies.com
Hours per week:
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 4 hour weekly minimum, up to 40+ hours a week, flexible shift times
- Shift Times: Overnight shifts, between the hours of 9:00pm-6:00am or 10:00pm-5:00am
- Sampling Cookies
- 30% off cookies and drinks (minimum 16 hours per week required)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Sundays Off
- Pleasant interactive skills, time and resource management, and planning skills
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products
- Basic math and computer skills
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, fulfill orders, and create excellent baked goods
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable transportation
- No call-outs
- Satisfied background check
- Assist crew member/baker team in all levels of project execution including, but not limited to, planning, production, catering, clean-up, etc.
It all started with one big dream, two crazy cousins, and the perfect combination of flour, sugar, and chocolate chips. Crumbl was co-founded by Jason McGowan (CEO) & Sawyer Hemsley (COO). They both teamed up and dove head-first into the world of baking. After thousands of dollars in wasted dough, recipes that did not live up to their expectations, and cookies that are just plain embarrassing to them today, the two cousins decided to take their 'perfect cookie quest' to the people.