Security Monster is the largest locally owned security integrator in Eugene Oregon. We provide Security products and services to clients based on their wants, needs, and budget. Our reputation is second to none and we strive for 5-star performance each and every step of the process with our customers. If you get on google to review our reputation, you’ll see how we stand out from the competition!
An outside sales representative is referred to as a Security Specialist here at Security Monster. This is a team member who is passionate about providing exceptional care and service to our future and existing clients. The Security Specialist is part of a team using a consultative selling approach for industry-leading Security Alarms, Fire, Access Control, High Definition Video Surveillance, and Technology. The Security Specialist is responsible for engaging business relationships of new, existing, and former customers, and works in venues that allow for supporting this relationship. This team member is a professional who is self-driven to success and who has a strong desire to provide state of the art solutions. It is essential that the Security Specialist exhibits:
- Professional Appearance
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- High Energy
- Trustworthy Personality
- Problem Solving Ability
- Strong Self-Starter
- Proficient with Computers
- Prospect and seek new clients
- Prequalify clients during initial phone or in-person meetings to align for our products, services, and budget
- Understand customers wants/needs in solutions
- Gather details using our state of the art software to capture information, pictures, and information about the customer site
- Turn in captured details and meet with our Engineering department to discuss customer requirements for alignment on quotes for products/services
- Create Presentations for customers to discuss proposed solutions, schedule staff for demonstrations
- Ability to overcome and handle objections, effectively closing the sale
- Generate revenue by means of closed-won sales
- Ability to forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Use our systems to keep details, activity and updates entered into our CRM on a daily basis
- Minimum Experience of at least Two (2) Years of Outside selling
- Proven Experience Quality Customer Service
- Required Drivers License with clean driving record and valid insurance
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Occasional Weekend (As Required by Clients Schedule)
- Occasional Evening and Weekend Trade Show Events
Who will excel in this position?
- Positivity - We strive to maintain a highly desirable culture and fun/rewarding place of employment. Our team is very much family orientated
- A great listener who can understand what the client is asking for
- A self-starter, who understands it doesn’t happen unless they get after it
- An organized individual who can plan for the day, week, and month for a reliable schedule. Time block is a great skill here!
- Ability to work with computers and software, we use very little paper and mostly computers and ipads
- Ability to work with Zoom for remote meetings and presentations
- Ability to learn new technology. You have a good team who handles demonstration along with details, but the ability to understand the core and relay the sales points to get clients excited is important
- Ability to work on tasks or list of to-do items. Our system will help you stay on top of your customers and next steps!
- Base Salary plus Commission
- $40K Base Salary
- Commission Range (up to $100,000 with no cap)
- Commission is tiered, the more you sell, the higher the commission!
- Gas Allowance
- Company provided Computer and iPad
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Health/Dental/Vision Package (50% Employee Coverage)
We are the largest locally owned electronic security provider in Lane County. We strive for quality customer service and leading with technology to protect families and businesses. We support small projects and large projects alike, but lead with a solution mentality.