Outside Sales Representative
NFIB was chosen as a Glassdoor Top 50 Best Places to Work in 2021. We are the leading advocate for small business, with offices in Washington, D.C., and all 50 state capitals.
This is a rewarding career for disciplined individuals who want to make an impact in their community and help protect America's free enterprise system.
What's in it for you?
- The position is W-2, 100% commission + full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more)
- $75000-$250000 with UNCAPPED earning potential (Straight Commission)
- Training Pay: 800/week for the first three weeks (or commissions, whichever is greater)
- 60-80K average first year
- 1/3 of our sales force makes 6-figures
- 10% of the sales force make over $200,000 with an UNCAPPED earnings potential
- Excellent in-field training with commissions paid during training
- Generous weekly commission payouts plus monthly and quarterly bonus opportunities based upon enrolling new members
- Work/life balance
- Career advancement opportunities
Skills and Traits:
- Ability to memorize a highly effective sales presentation
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to build rapport quickly
- Persistent, disciplined self manager
- Confident in handling rejection
- Driven with a desire to consistently increase your earnings
- Intermediate technical skills
Recognized as "The Voice of Small Business," we are a member-driven, not-for-profit organization that advocates for small, independent business owners. For over 75 years, NFIB has grown its membership base through in-person sales calls to small businesses.
We are seeking high effort individuals that are results-focused, with an entrepreneurial spirit, outgoing personality, and exceptional work ethic to prospect, conduct face-to-face cold calls, and enroll new members. Demonstrate your passion by empowering the voice of small business in your local community.
NFIB uses cutting edge technology with automated sales and real-time processing through our web-based and mobile app. If you are seeking a unique opportunity with an organization that uses a proven sales process where you can truly make a difference for yourself and the cause of small business, apply now at: www.nfib.com/careers
Equal Opportunity EmployerOutside Sales