Duties and responsibilities
Will be selling to the following industries: Food Service, Automotive, Hospitality, Government, Healthcare, Gaming & Education.
- Identify and establish contact with potential customers
- Schedule and perform product demonstrations with potential customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Attend industry trade shows to identify potential sales leads and make meaningful contact with existing customers
- Follow industry trends to identify new opportunities for potential sales
- Recommend marketing strategies to target a specific region or demographic
- Generate and submit sales reports to management
- Will sell hundreds of products such as uniforms, matt services, hand sanitizers, disinfectants, restroom supplies. towel services, chemical products, fire protection products, flame resistant clothing + many more products!
BENEFITS include: 401K Plan-Co. matches 20% on each dollar you invest! Health, Dental Insurance in 30 days. Company pays for a monthly car & gas allowances + $54.00 per month maintenance. Co. pays for your auto insurance. No overnight travel.
If you have interest in applying for this position, please email your resume to Ron@nejobs.net. Thank you! Ron Distransky, President/Executive Recruiter for Mid-America Placement Service, Omaha, NE 68105-2945.
Average Sales Rep is earning $90,000-$150,000 per year with Commissions