Recruiting Primary Care physicians to join our growing practices in Houston, TX.
- Live the mission of ?restoring humanity to healthcare?, for patients and for yourself.
- Rediscover the "joy in practice" while working in a value-based care environment with a team to support you in delivering high quality patient care.
- Provide best in class comprehensive primary care in an outpatient setting.
- Partner with care team and leverage the coaching and integrated behavioral health models to engage our geriatric patient population in care and drive behavior change.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes and the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
- Utilize our proprietary Electronic Health Records to plan care for individual patients and maximize impact on the population.
- State of the art practice setting designed for a team-based practice model
- Leadership that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance
- Weekly protected time during the work day, to gather with fellow Iora physicians for team building and shared discussion of challenging cases.
- 4 days a week or 5 days a week. Hours are Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm. No 4/10's and no weekends or holidays.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Geriatrics required.
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of Texas.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members and communicate effectively both 1-on-1 and in groups.
- Can thrive in a fast-growing, mission driven organization focused on using data to improve patient outcomes.
- Spanish language proficiency a plus.
- Guaranteed salary that honors intrinsic motivation and is free from the worry of RVU?s
- Paid Time Off
- CME & Licensure Reimbursement
- 401k with company match
About Houston, TX
Alive with energy and rich in diversity, Houston is a dynamic mix of imagination, talent and first-class attractions that makes it a world-class city. Home to a vibrant economy, beautiful surroundings and a population full of optimism and spirit, it's no wonder that Houston is a popular international destination.