The Outbound Service Desk Representative will be responsible for providing outbound call support to our nation's veterans ensuring they are able to access and utilize their VA provided device for telehealth and other digital health solutions offered by the VA. Outbound call services consist of end-user initial setup, device and connectivity troubleshooting, training of mobile devices operations, and general operations within video connection platforms and applications. This role is focused on consistently delivering a “white glove customer experience” in a mission driven organization.
Shift is Monday - Friday; 8:30am - 5pm EST
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform outbound calls to our nations veterans
- Create, update, and close customer tickets in ServiceNow ticketing portal for every call answered and according to defined ticket compliance requirements
- Assist veterans with initial device set up and configuration
- Ask questions to ensure all peripherals have been received and are working appropriately
- Assist veterans with basic device functionality instructions
- Provide over the phone training on accessing and using the applications
- Provide reassurance to end users when delivering solutions and diagnosing issues
- Advise management of potential risks that may have impact on customer base and operating environment
- Promote end-user satisfaction in adherence to established performance metrics
- Strong familiarity with mobile devices (Android / Apple), Tablets, and Windows / Mac PCs
- Experience working in help desk ticketing systems, ability to type and document notes in real-time while engaged with customer on phone
- Calm and focused ability to handle calls with end-users who may have little understanding of technology supported
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language, speaks clearly, confidently, and comfortably with customers and work colleagues
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues
- Be accountable, on-time, and available to make calls at start of shift. Regular, reliable attendance is required
- Strong customer service skills required
- Be a team player!
- 2+ years help desk, technical call center, IT service desk providing phone-based support or telehealth device support experience.
- Associate degree required or equivalent IT experience in lieu of degree.
- Apple Certified Tech (ACiT/ACMT), Cisco Certification (CCENT/CCT or higher), Comp TIA Certification (A+, Security+ or Network+), Microsoft (MCP/Associate or higher) highly preferred.
- Strong familiarity with mobile devices (iOS/Android), Tablets, Windows / Mac PCs, and related hardware technologies
- Superior customer service skills a must. Strong desire to provide the highest quality of service to the customer is required
- Experience working in help desk ticketing platforms/systems, ability to type and document notes in real-time while engaged with customer on phone
- Ability to maintain calm composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues with frustrated end-users that may have little understanding of technology
- Ability to possess strong sense of ownership of client relationships
- Be accountable, on-time, and available to take service desk calls at start of shift. Regular, reliable attendance is required
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to keep sensitive and confidential material private
- Prior service military or knowledge of military agencies and veteran community helpful
- Regular and reliable attentance is required
- Ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust Security Clearance
- US Citizen
- Experience supporting tablets and/or 4G issues
- Familiarization with medical industry and related terminology
- Prior military service and/or experience working with or serving the military veteran community
- CompTIA A+
- Problem Solving/Analytical Skills
- Communication (Verbal and written)
- Teamwork - Enthusiasm
- Attention to detail - Time Management
- Customer Service focused
This position and continued employment with Iron Bow Technologies is contingent upon providing documentation of being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 or you must provide documentation to Iron Bow Human Resources supporting a bona fide request for Religious or a Medical Accommodation.
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#IND123See Job Description