Leading Oracle Cloud Architecture efforts, interacting with all roles at customer – including CIO, CTO, IT Architects, technical staff and Business representatives, and architecting Oracle Cloud infrastructure solutions. This position will lead implementation and support of OCI based instances and services. And its focus is on delivering cloud solutions on OCI
- Select methods and techniques to design non-routine and very complex business solutions utilizing Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs.
- Engineer, architect, or support Oracle IaaS/PaaS solutions.
- Implement and support OCI based instances and services (e.g., Compute, Network, Ravello, Dockers, DBCS, ExaCS, ADW, ATP etc.).
- Build and maintain scalable and auto-scaled environments using automation and configuration management tools (e.g., Terraform/Ansible/Puppet/Chef).
- Hold current Oracle Cloud Architect Professional Level Certification.
- 15+ years’ experience in highly supporting customer-focused mission critical environments.
- 5+ years’ experience of engineering, architecting, or supporting Oracle IaaS/PaaS solutions.
- Experience of Continuous Integration and technology advantageous.
- Experience of using Git for version control useful.
- Experience working in an ITIL environment beneficial.
- Knowledge of Oracle database administration.
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager proactive monitoring, alerting, systems management and backup schedule management.
- Experience with Chef (compiling recipes and cookbooks, not just server management).
- Linux and Windows OS Administration experience/knowledge useful or can be gained.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 12 2022
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.