Albin Engineering Services, Inc. (www.aesi.com) is looking for a Mixer Operator Helper for one of our premier clients in the Oakland, CA area. As their employee, you qualify for their full benefit package.
- The mixer operator helper will communicate and take directions from the Mixer operator on a daily basis.
- Disassemble and assemble the equipment for maintenance and cleaning purposes with no direct supervision
- Work in conjunction with higher grade Mixer Operators to further their job knowledge with normal supervision.
- Introduce materials and clean the work area.
- 1+ year of general work experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Use power tools to perform a certain work assignment
- Walking, bending, standing, and lifting are required.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to move heavy objects (100 lbs.) with mechanical devices.
- Must be able to understand and navigate through the mixing process without constant supervision.
- Uses and reads electronic scales measurements and digital thermometers.
- Must be able to use a calculator to figure proper blend specifications, pre-mix weights, and other ingredient amounts (add, subtract, divide, and multiply).