Full-time Office Assistant starting at $16/hr
Ohio Thrift West Side Administrative office located at 5357 Crosswind Drive, is currently seeking a Full-Time Office Assistant. The ideal candidate will be someone willing to learn, adapt and grow alongside our company. An energetic, positive attitude and a driven spirit with the ability to effectively use problem-solving skills are a must.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Data entry, faxing, scanning, and emailing
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical processes such as managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures
- Copying, filing and other basic clerical work
- Outstanding organizational, planning and communication skills
- Customer service, internal and external, including answering phones, faxing, scanning and filing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Forward thinking and ability to analyze problems
- Other duties as required
Education & Experience
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- (2) years of office experience preferred.
- Must be able to work an 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday-Friday schedule
We are seeking a candidate who offers:
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Positive, friendly, and energetic attitude
Wage commensurate with experience.
Jobs@ohiothriftinc.com Please put "Office Assistant" in the subject line.
(614) 899-6807. Please put "Office Assistant" in the subject line
HR Dept. "Office Assistant"
Ohio Thrift Admin. Office
5357 Crosswind Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43228