Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Greater Midwest Urgent Cares is one of the most reputable urgent care systems in the Midwest.
- We currently provide high quality care to patients at 7 locations in the Greater Toledo area.
- We are expanding and looking to grow our operations and looking for Physician Assistants and nurse practitioners to grow with us.
- Seeking full time providers for all our locations especially our newest one in Findlay, OH.
- Prepare and update patient records
- Treat patients for internal medicine ailments and order blood work and other tests as needed
- Establish rapport with patients and encourage them to talk with you candidly and frankly
- Perform physical examinations
- Create treatment plans
- Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
- Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
- CNP with active license in OH and MI
- Valid Physician Assistant(must have done 500 credit hours and Ohio license)
- Ability to work with a team
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Salaries
- Performance bonuses
Job Type: Full-time