Imagine your ideal job. Now add bowling. And arcade games. And parties every day of the week. This isn’t any ordinary workplace; it’s the beginning of a bowled new career as a Cook with Bowlero Corp.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age to qualify for a position.
WHAT OUR COOKS
As one of our talented Cooks, you’ll have the opportunity to bring our amazing menus to life. If you can stand the heat—and consistently deliver great food to our guests—then we definitely want you in our kitchen.
A COOK'S DAY-TO-DAY
· Prepare food according to established recipes and menu specs
· Follow established food presentation guidelines
· Adhere to food and equipment safety rules
· Assist with ingredient prep
· Expedite food items accurately and efficiently
· Receive and check accuracy and quality of food supply orders
· Sanitize and organize cooking and serving areas to ensure compliance with Health Department and Bowlero Corp standards
WHAT IT TAKES
· High School Diploma or Equivalent (Optional)
· Well-developed interpersonal skills and a commitment to great guest service
PERKS (MORE REASONS YOU’LL LOVE YOUR JOB)
· Free Bowling!
· $1 Arcade Play
· 20% off Events
· 50% off Food & Beverages
THE BOWLERO CORP TEAM
Bowlero. Bowlmor Lanes. AMF. Our family of brands features the best in bowling entertainment and events at 300 striking locations nationwide. And now, with the PBA (Professional Bowlers Association), we’re bringing bowling to the world. We’re committed to diversity, dedicated to our guests, and devoted to making the work-life experience a joy for one another. Because when work is this much fun, it doesn’t feel like work at all. Join our team of over 8,000 associates, and discover what it means to live the #BowledLife.