As a senior Node.JS Cloud engineer you will working on our Integrations products. You will be a part of a young and agile team working across multiple time zones. The Integrations projects are highly visible and are crucial to the growth and success of ON24. You will work on our Rest API, adding features and improving performance. Additionally, you will build new integrations with third-party platforms, such as Zapier, Scribe-Tibco, Marketo, MS Dynamics. Also, you will develop client-specific integrations for some of our Enterprise clients.
- Design and build Integrations applications using Node.JS is a must.
- Strong experience with Cloud Solutions such as GCP and Azure.
- Contribute to design and architecture discussion to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software.
- Integrate with various third-party platforms, primarily Marketing Automation and CRM.
- Provide troubleshooting and 2nd-tier support for existing applications.
- 5+ years of development experience with Node.JS and backend applications
- Experience with Cloud Development, most importantly, GCP or Azure.
- Proven ability to learn new APIs and third-party platforms.
- Ability to write complex SQL, PLSQL and tune them for optimal performance.
- Working knowledge of front-end technologies like HTML5, CSS, JS.
- Familiarity with Datawarehouse solutions.
- Should be a good team player and willing to work in the fast-paced environment.
- Eager to learn fast-changing technologies and convert those ideas into implementation.
- Discipline to document ideas and code in a clear, comprehensive, and organized manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Postgres.
- Experience with Azure.
- Experience with microservice architecture and development philosophy.
Type: Full Time.