Are you looking for a GREAT job working in a FUN, Fast Paced, Casual Environment with AMAZING people? Come join us at Fuzzy's Taco Shop! We have great Baja style tacos, nachos, burritos, fajita, and margaritas and beer to wash it all down. We also have some great queso, salsa, guacamole and chips to start out with and finish the day off with some sopapilla bites or churros. What an amazing experience you will have with us.
- Job duties include but not limited to: Season and cook food according to recipes using personal judgment and experience.
- Ensure the appropriate presentation and quality of dishes is be served.
- Properly store and rotate food.
- Organize food storage and kitchen equipment.
- Interact with guests, helping with any questions or concerns regarding food items or service.
- Consult with management to organize the execution of caterings, taking into consideration factors such as costs and special event needs.
Employee discount on food and uniforms
3-10 hour shifts
Hours per week:
Every other week
Employees working per shift:
3 - 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
At Fuzzy's Taco Shop, there's rarely a dull moment. Our people are passionate and attentive with their head on a swivel. We recognize this work is hard, and we reward it. Because really, our goal is to take care of the people who take care of our guests.
Fuzzy’s Taco Shop has become well known for its casual, fun atmosphere, generous helpings of uniquely flavorful Baja-style Mexican fare, and all-day breakfast.