Seeking a Neurology Sleep physician with leadership experience to take a Director position. Provide the highest quality care to a multicultural, underserved, and diverse patient population.
About the position:
- Must be board certified in Sleep Medicine or be board prepared
- Must take call in respective clinical service
- Read both home-based and in lab studies
- See patients in ambulatory sleep clinic-referred for sleep medicine consults and oversee the provider group and Sleep Center
- Collaborate and successfully work in an acute, fast-paced, multidisciplinary team-based environment
- Hospital employed
- Fully integrated electronic medical record system (EPIC)
- Candidates should possess an interest in academics as this position will include resident and medical student teaching
- A teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School and Tufts University Medical School
- Academic appointments are available and commensurate with medical school criteria
- Collegial work environment
- Must possess excellent communication skills and enjoy working with a diverse patient population
- Previous employment in an academic safety system is a plus.
About the compensation:
- Leading base pay salaries in the region based on your experience
- Negotiated sign-on bonus
- Negotiated relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment.
About the location:
Located in Middlesex County, just north of Boston, this area of the city is loaded with cultural restaurants, museums, ethnic marketplaces, shopping, casual and fine dining, music clubs, and more. Bike ride on closed streets and enjoy many festivals and entertainment options for the entire family. MIT and Harvard University are both within commuting distance.