- Experience implementing the network design, testing and building of enterprise networks
- Experience implementing and managing network technologies such as Carrier Ethernet, MPLS and SDN technologies.
- Experience configuring MPLS, ISIS, QoS, BGP, VPLS, AS prepending, route policies, and in-depth BGP troubleshooting and configuring (Route-leaking, BGP attributes (local preference and community’s))
- Experience with analysis and capacity planning and network architecture for large distributed communications systems
- Experience peering with Tier 1 Internet Service providers, troubleshooting routing within the Internet
- Experience with leading network vendors such as Cisco, F5, Pulse Secure
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Experience developing documentation and providing knowledge transfer to functional teams
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or equivalent of a 4-year accredited degree in a technical discipline.
- CCNP or other advanced certification(s), is preferred.
- Ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks.
- Strong enterprise network troubleshooting (Multicast, Layer 2, Cisco IOS(s), IP routing [BGP, ISIS, OSPF, and EIGRP], HSRP and physical layer issues (Ethernet, Optical, TDM)).
- Strong skill set with Microsoft Office software applications.
- Experience with Cloud Computing design and implementation
- Strength oral and written communication
- Experience with Network Scripting
- Strength in project management leadership
- Experience designing and troubleshooting Enterprise VPN environments