Marshfield Clinic - Wausau Center in Wausau, Wisconsin has an opportunity for a BC/BE Urologist who is eager to participate in a multi-specialty group practice that provides patient-centered care rooted in evidence-based medicine. Join a well-established practice that supports a healthy work/life balance.
- $125,000 sign-on bonus
- Comfortable shared call schedule
- Well supported by APC provider
- Da Vinci Xi robot, Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Busy department with high patient volumes
- Team collaboration w/complete radiology and lab, 24/7 interventional radiology support
Marshfield Clinic physicians and staff serve more than 360,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With 700+ physicians in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 13,000 employees in 60 clinical locations in 40 Wisconsin communities, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
Compensation and Benefits
- Two year guaranteed salary, with production based following
- 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks CME to start
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and occurrence malpractice insurance provided
- Retirement Plan, 401(k), 457b and 457f
- Fully funded relocation
MCHS strongly encourages our physicians to be involved in medical education and research to continue building our strong foundation of patient care, research and education for years to come.
Marshfield Clinic Research Institute: http://www.marshfieldresearch.org/
Marshfield Clinic Division of Education: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/education
Wausau, Wisconsin is a thriving community located in the center of the state, and is known for outstanding schools, affordable housing, and the ability to take advantage of all four seasons. Within a few hours drive, you can be in Minneapolis, Madison, or Milwaukee, and in even less time, get away from it all and enjoy the beautiful Northwoods of Wisconsin. The beauty of the area is enhanced with its various waterways and the proximity of Rib Mountain, one of Wisconsins highest points. Wausau offers its residents and visitors a myriad of recreational opportunities including snow skiing, water skiing, hiking, bike riding, swimming, golfing, boating, hunting, and much more. Central Wisconsin Airport (CWA) is only a 10 minute drive and provides connection to Minneapolis, Chicago and Detroit airports.