Midwest Sales Manager
Our client is hiring a Midwest Sales Manager!
Responsibilities of the Midwest Sales Manager
- Be responsible for lead generation, quoting and building new and existing customer relationships.
- Provide support to engineering personnel for our client's customer base for new equipment sales.
- Collaborate with inside and outside personnel to manage project timelines for new product launches.
- Once quotes are presented, close the deals to obtain the purchase orders.
- Be instrumental with feedback from the marketplace in terms of ideal product pricing for new equipment sales.
- Present to customers the new concepts developed to solve manufacturing problems.
Requirements of the Midwest Sales Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is a plus but not required.
- One to 15 years of full-time experience in the metal forming or industrial equipment industries is a plus.
- Fantastic benefits and growth potential!
- MS Office including MS Excel proficiency is a plus.
- 50% travel in the Midwest especially IL and WI
Compensation for the Midwest Sales Manager
The targeted annual starting salary for this position ranges from $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 depending on experience.