Are you a novelty seeker? Do you seek new ideas and creative approaches? Are you tired of working 9-5? Do you need flexibility?
1 WISe & 1 Crisis Mental Health Therapist
$2,000.00 NEW HIRE SIGN-ON BONUS! RELOCATION ASSISTANCE!
Catholic Community Services, Family Behavioral Health is looking for a Clinician to join our team of innovators who explore and develop new approaches and implement novel strategies. Our teams provide individualized, creative and flexible services, infused with evidence-based and evidence-informed strategies.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a values-driven organization, providing family-oriented behavioral health care for children, youth and families, provided primarily in their own home and community. Our enthusiastic clinical teams provide whatever is needed to help children and youth remain safely in their own home with their family, restoring hope, providing intense mental health services and supports, and helping to strengthen the family unity. With sites located in Tukwila, Burien, North Tacoma, University Place, Olympia, Shelton, Bremerton, Aberdeen, Yelm, Vancouver, (Salmon Creek and Oakview Drive) and Portland Oregon, we offer comprehensive intensive, Wrap-around mental health services to a diverse population for youth and families. We employ almost 600 energetic and compassionate employees.
For more information about Family Behavioral Health - WISe Services
WHAT WE VALUE:
Compassion Diversity Strength-Based-Approach Social-Justice & Our Staff!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Base Salary:$71,194.50+ (DOE)
- Additional pay: $1,800.00 per year for coverage after hours
- Incentive pay: Up to $8,000.00 per year (Based on performance)
- Additional pay for: Licensure
- We are an approved National Health Service Corps site; to apply for student loan repayment or get information on this option, see http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/loanrepayment/
- 12 paid holidays; plus 1 personal holiday each year!
- 3 weeks vacation per year
- 12 sick-days per year
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans: 403-B Employee Savings Plan and an Employer Contribution Pension
- Relocation assistance
Training and Supervision:
- Extensive training in multiple clinical approaches as well as trainings in related areas
- Weekly supervision with your Clinical Supervisor
- Daily supervision and support, as needed
- Immediate assistance and clinical supervision/consultation available at any time
- We provide family-oriented, strength-based mental health services for children and families in their own home and community. Clinicians work flexible schedules, based on the needs of those we serve. This position will participate in an on-call rotation with other Clinicians and Clinical Care Coordinators. This unique way of working allows Clinicians/Therapists the opportunity to offer a high level of collaboration, coordination and intensive behavior health services while allowing for creativity and needs-driven services. Emphasis is on achieving incredible outcomes with children, youth and families by actively partnering with them along with their natural and community services and supports to achieve long-term safety and stability within each family as well as our neighborhoods and communities.
- We strive to help children and families live together safely and securely with hope and promise. At times we serve as a catalyst for change, offering new approaches and challenging long-standing service traditions in community behavioral health. We behave with Humility, Passion for our Mission, and Compassion and Respectful Interactions. We value learning and offer alternatives and we stand strong to help child-serving systems understand our alternative paradigm while strengthening partnerships. We do not compromise our values!
A full job description with qualifications may be shared with candidates identified for an interview.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING IN A CANDIDATE:
- Master's degree in Behavioral Sciences, or equivalent, accredited degree
- Energetic, innovative style with the ability to engage children, youth and family members in services
- Enthusiastic and optimistic approach, encouraging ongoing participation of all involved
- Natural ability to work with others through a genuine strengths-based approach, appreciating unique qualities and assets of all involved
- Preference for a flexible schedule rather than a traditional schedule (i.e. fixed 8-5 Monday through Friday) facility-based position
- Should be able to participate in on-call rotation responsibilities, which will be discussed in our screening process
- Passion for helping families stay together
- Embraces a multi-cultural environment
- Valid driver’s license & current automobile insurance, reliable transportation with an acceptable driving record
- Ability to visually assess safety in the community and family homes
- Ability to meet with clients and colleagues in homes and community locations as needed
- Support and uphold the mission, beliefs and values of Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services
- Knowledge of WISe (Wrap Around with Intensive Services) principles and practice preferred, but not required at time of hire
With economic engine anchored by state government, Olympia enjoys the benefits of a stable workforce, engaged and educated community, with well-supported top-notch schools and higher education. Enjoy all the area has to offer:
- Olympia, "handcrafted" is a way of life. People are intentional and passionate for their craft. Local makers create one-of-a-kind experiences for visitors to enjoy form artisan cheese and fresh apple cider to handmade saps and intricate illustrations. And must not forget, the talented chefs as well as skilled roasters of fair-trade coffee, brewers of handcrafted ales and a maker’s of very fine wines.
- From the local waters of the Puget Sound, to the many hidden inlets, rivers and lakes, the Olympia region is a waterfront paradise. Boardwalks are boundless in Olympia and can make you feel (almost) like walking on water! Olympia has over 40 public parks available for your recreation enjoyment.
If you are passionate about providing strength-based mental health services for children, youth and their family, we would love to hear from you! Please visit our Careers Page at https://fbh-ccsww.icims.com/jobs/intro . For additional questions, contact Karla Lacktorin, Regional Clinical Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please let us know if you need special accommodations to apply or interview for this position.
Eligible for other pay incentives