Job Title: Inside Sales Representative- Medical Device Company Contract Specialist (GPO/IDN)
Department: Inside Sales
Reports To: Product/Sales Manager
Location: 144 Railroad Drive, Ivyland, PA 18974
The Inside Sales Representative- Medical Device Company Contract Specialist (GPO/IDN) will be responsible for establishing relationships with new healthcare industry customers and maintaining relationships with existing healthcare industry customers throughout the United States. This position’s main responsibilities will be calling organizations that require contracts in order for them to purchase our equipment. These type of organizations are called Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO’s) and Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN). The representative will be responsible for scheduling and confirming all appointments. This position will require daily emails, calls and/or Teams meetings with customers. The representative will assist these customers with equipment and accessory needs as it relates to endoscopy and gastroenterology. This is a full-time, benefits eligible, salary position.
- Works with organizations to establish sales contacts
- Grow market share and exceed sales goals
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with hospitals, surgery centers, nurses, physicians and managers in which facilities perform endoscopy and gastroenterology procedures through phone and email communication, as well as through visits to or Teams meetings with customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction, retention, and acquisition by combining excellent sales skills, customer service abilities and knowledge of our product line and the market
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment discretion
- Analyze and address customer relationship opportunities throughout the United States
- Establish and maintain consistent quantifiable sales results
- Provide follow-up and customer assistance post sale through phone and email communication, as well as visits to customer facilities
- Provide in-depth technical expertise regarding the equipment and accessories
- Communicate competitive information and market information internally throughout the organization
- Complete and maintain all necessary marketing documentation related to quotation of capital equipment or accessories
- Complete and maintain all other necessary pre-sale and post-sale marketing documentation related to install and preparation and equipment installation
- Complete and maintain a log of communication and site visits
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management
The Inside Sales Representative- Medical Device Company Contract Specialist (GPO/IDN) must have a Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3-5 years of experience in a related field required.
Knowledge of Endoscopy or Gastroenterology is strongly preferred.
Travel experience preferred. This position will require a current, valid driver’s license and use of personal vehicle.
Outstanding interpersonal skills and phone etiquette.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365 Dynamics.
- Mental: Constantly
- Mechanical: Rarely
- Verbal: Constantly
- Personal Initiative: Very Important
- Standing: Frequently
- Walking: Frequently
- Sitting: Occasionally
- Bending/Stooping/Squatting: Occasionally
- Climb Stairs: Rarely
- Lying Down: Rarely
- Push or Pull: Occasionally
- Reach Above Shoulders: Rarely
- Climb Ladders: Rarely
- Grasp/Grip: Occasionally
- Finger Dexterity: Rarely
- Writing/Typing: Frequently
- Driving/Operating Equipment: Rarely
- Vision (Beyond Arms Length): Constantly
- Over 150 lbs: Rarely
- 76 – 150 lbs: Rarely
- 51 – 75 lbs: Rarely
- 26 – 50 lbs: Rarely
- 10 – 25 lbs: Occasionally
- 1 – 9 lbs: Occasionally
- Hearing Requirements: Constantly
- Speaking Requirements: Constantly
- Working Indoors: Constantly
- Working Outdoors: Rarely
- Working in Confined Space: Occasionally
- Exposure to Fumes, Chemicals, Solvents, Caustics, etc.: Occasionally
- Extreme Temperatures: Rarely
- Eye/Hand/Foot Coordination: Occasionally
Reasoning Development: Apply principles of fractional systems to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variable in situations where only limited standardization exists. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagrammatic or scheduled form
Mathematics: Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide.
Speaking: Speak clearly and distinctly with appropriate pauses and emphasis.