- SIGN_ON BONUS ELIGIBLE! Offering up to $2,500!
- Part-time, Day Shift
- 20 hours/week
- For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Performs a wide variety of activities that may include both direct patient care, as well as administrative and laboratory functions. Direct patient care may include working with patients of all ages, in-person and over the phone, completing tasks involving the use of assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation skills. All patient care is provided under the direct supervision of the physician and/or mid-level provider. Medical assistants may also engage in reception activities, greeting and assisting patients and visitors, and help complete the business side of a patient visit.
Education QualificationsCompletion from an accredited Medical Assistant program is required. Medical Assistant experience may be considered in lieu of completion of program per department discretion. Experience QualificationsOne year of clinical experience - Preferred Certifications, Licenses and RegistrationsBasic Life Support Certification (BLS) is required within 60 days of hire. Medical Assistant Certification/Registration required or must be obtained within 60 days of start date.
Throughout communities in Illinois and Wisconsin, 15 hospitals, numerous community-based health centers and clinics, our 15,000+ colleagues have built a culture based on our solid core values of respect, care, competence, and joy. These are the ideals we believe in, work by, and live each day.
Built upon more than 145 years of service to the communities we serve, we now look to the future and our place in it as a health care system that strives to continually improve processes, procedures, and outcomes with the latest and most advanced technologies and treatments.
Regardless of how far our passion for excellence carries us, our focus will always remain on the most important person in our entire organization: The patient.
HSHS and affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
HSHS provides a benefits package designed to support the overall well-being of our colleagues including their physical, emotional, financial, spiritual, and work health. Colleagues budgeted to work at least 32 hours per pay period are eligible for HSHS benefits.
- Comprehensive and affordable health coverage includes medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage for full-time and part-time colleagues.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) combines vacation, sick, and personal days into one balance to allow you the flexibility to use your time off as you need.
- Retirement benefits include an HSHS Pension Plan and Retirement Savings Plan with HSHS matching contributions.
- Education Assistance benefits include up to $4,000 of educational assistance each calendar year and tuition discounts to select colleges with no waiting period.
- Adoption Assistance provides financial support up to $7,500 for colleagues growing their families through adoption to reimburse application and legal fees, transportation, and more!
- Other benefits include: Wellness program with incentives, employer-paid life insurance and short-term and long-term disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance program, ID theft coverage, colleague rewards and recognition program, discount program, and more!