Media Program Manager
Monster is seeking a talented Media Program Manager to join our Advertising Operations team in Weston, MA! The Ad Operations Media Program Manager will manage media campaigns through pre sales strategy and planning to implementation and post sales management for Monster’s recruitment media clients.
- Pre Sales Function
- Serve as single point-of-contact for Sales for all media-related functions, inquiries, expertise, etc.
- Partner with Sales to define customer media needs, as well as marketplace and recruitment challenges and create media plans based off assessments
- Build strategic proposals by verifying inventory availability
- Support Sales in day-to-day media planning, oversight of campaigns, as well as special projects including proposal development and client presentations
- Work with internal teams to come up with "big ideas" for larger clients.
- Utilize contract management and inventory management systems to generate all proposals.
- Post Sales Function
- Effectively and efficiently manage media campaigns and process implementation to ensure that standards and service level requirements are met or exceeded.
- Establish relationship with client as primary contact for media solution products.
- Provide informative reporting and renewal summaries to Sales and Clients
- Deliver communications to client at key points of process.
- Collect necessary creative from client. Collaborate with clients to determine appropriate copy/design for each placement.
- Manage resolution and solutions to address client needs.
- Utilize internal systems to manage implementation process.
- Create and deliver media schedule to clients and create reporting expectations.
- Work with team to benchmark best practices.
- Analyze media reporting and offer review and recommendations to clients based on Monster benchmarks and industry trends.
- Work directly with clients to optimize media campaigns based on product performance and other key metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or business management
- 3+ years of online advertising experience in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Must be detail oriented and able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for interactive marketing with strong working knowledge of online media
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication and time management skills
- Desire and ability to provide responsive/responsible client service through appropriate recommendation/consultation for each advertising effort, responding intelligently to all client requests)
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law