Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the operation and evolution of in-house digital asset management capabilities and standards.
- Implement and maintain taxonomy for metadata management conventions.
- Maintain day to day management of network media throughout its life cycle. (ingest,QC,archival,etc)
- Serve as expert for Media Management System.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area preferred
- Three (3) or more years of successful experience in the field or in a related area required
- Experience with asset curation, with at least 2 years in DAM administration or related field
- Strong understanding of Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Knowledge of DAM, ADA and metadata taxonomy.
- High attention to detail and the ability to audit his/her own work for accuracy and quality
- The ability to work independently, be self-motivated and results-oriented but still be an excellent team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives
- A creative thinker able to develop new ideas for growing reach and impact
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
55,000 - 75,000 /year