Maintenance Technician - Massillon, OH - JOB 23-00940
Salary Range: $28.00 - $30.00+/HR Permanent Position with Benefits
Massillon area food manufacturer hiring a Maintenance Technician.
- Responsible for maintenance of safety equipment, utilities, steam plant, electrical distribution, water treatment facility, and sewage treatment equipment.
- Maintain, repair, and modify equipment as needed to ensure that product quality, consistency and schedules are met with minimum deviation from established norms.
- Electrical controls, PLCs, and must be able to read schematics BIG PLUS
- Works as a team with maintenance and production personnel to ensure continuity between shifts and departments.
- Performs all other job-related duties as assigned or required by immediate supervisor.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.