Engineering firm with multiple offices in the Midwest is seeking a Mechanical Engineer for their Sheboygan, Wisconsin office!
- Responsible for design of HVAC and plumbing systems throughout the Upper Midwest
- Build/maintain client relationships
- Meet deadlines while providing quality designs
- B.S. degree in mechanical engineering
- P.E. registration or ability to become licensed in WI, MN, IL, MO, IN and MI
- 5+ years of HVAC and plumbing experience
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!
Source : Harrison Consulting Solutions