I have a client located in the Madison, WI that has an immediate need for a Mechanical HVAC Engineer or Designer. You could also work remotely or out of their Waukesha, WI location.
You will work closely with the team of project engineers, architects, and interior designers to develop plans and specifications for a variety of project types.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor degree
- 3+ years’ experience in HVAC Design
- Proficiency using Revit
- Proficiency using AutoCAD
- Capability to perform HVAC load calculations
- Solid knowledge of mechanical systems and creation of construction document
- Design and draft HVAC systems using an integrated and collaborative approach.
- Produce mechanical drawings and specifications for all phases of design, including Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction/Bid Documents, Permit Documents and Construction Administration.
- Perform load and energy calculations
- Assist with feasibility studies, probable cost estimates, and energy modeling
- Guide the production of construction documents (i.e. plans, details, schedules, specifications)
- Provide construction administration for projects worked on
- Quality control of work performed
- EIT or PE
- Specialty certifications such as, LEED, WELL, etc.
- $33-38/hr. (flexibility depending on experience)
This is temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Source : Selectek, Inc.