We are currently working with a client to find a licensed Mechanical Engineer to design fire protection, plumbing, and HVAC systems for educational, health care and/or commercial buildings.
Green Bay, WI
- Conduct calculations for heating and cooling load, ventilation quantities, and equipment selection for building mechanical systems
- Provide design services for performance specified fire protection and engineered plumbing systems
- Develop detailed bidding and construction document plans for external clients
- Research and specify products, equipment, and systems to meet client expectations
- Conduct assessment of existing systems and provide recommendations for refurbishment or replacement
- Provide estimate of probable construction cost for mechanical designs
- Closely collaborate with designers and drafters to assist in development of deliverables
- Calculate energy consumption of mechanical systems
- Verify proper construction of design elements on construction sites
- Client communication and correspondence
- Work collaboratively with engineers and architects
- BSME or higher
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) License
- 5+ years of experience in the engineering and design of mechanical building systems.
- Prior experience using Revit for design
- Above average oral and written communication
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills
- Computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- LEED accreditation
For immediate assistance please send an updated Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com.
Selectek is a member of the American Staffing Association, which promotes legal, ethical, and professional practices for the staffing industry. All employees at Selectek are certified by the American Staffing Association through the Certified Staffing Professional® and Technical Services Certified? programs. ASA certification programs help our employees:
- Protect the rights of our candidates and employees
- Avoid missteps that could result in costly legal proceedings
- Add value to our business relationships by demonstrating commitment to our clients
- Make clients aware of their co-employment obligations and responsibilities
- Expand our knowledge of the industry and elevate our professionalism
- Gain professional recognition for demonstrating knowledge of federal and state labor and employment law
Source : Selectek, Inc.