M-B Company Airport is a leading manufacturer of commercial and industrial snow and ice control equipment for Airport. Maintaining roadways and runways. Apply now and make a difference – for yourself and our customers!
We are currently searching for the right candidate to join our team as a Mechanical Engineer. This challenging position, based in Chilton, WI, will be responsible for designing and making revisions to parts and systems used in manufacturing. This position will also compile bills of materials, interact with suppliers, provide manufacturing support and create work instructions for manufacturing operations.
Key Duties include:
Researches and analyzes data such as customer design proposal, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
Analyzes specifications, sketches, engineering drawings, ideas and related design data to determine critical factors affecting design of components.
Applies knowledge of mathematical formulas and physical laws and uses conventional and computerized work aids to make calculations.
Designs products or systems such as controls, machines, and mechanical or hydraulic systems.
Participates in the fabrication, assembly, testing and development of prototype equipment, and the development of methods and procedures for testing products or systems.
Provides technical assistance to production personnel performing fabrication and assembly activities to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design and customer specifications.
Designs products and systems to interface machines, hardware, and software.
Evaluates current product line and recommends design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field of study
- Two or more years of related design or manufacturing experience
- Proficiency in CAD / 3-D Modeling systems (working knowledge of Creo / Pro-Engineer software preferred)
- Solid background working with electrical systems and/or electronic controls.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a variety of people, both written and verbal.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet time deadlines.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.m-bco.com
M-B Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Source : M-B Companies