Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world's largest lift truck manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with more than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their needs anytime, anywhere.
For a limited time choose your Incentive!
For a limited time new hires will have the option to pick 1 of the 3 incentives
- 2 additional vacation days
- $1000 sign-on bonus
- Reimbursement up to 3 months of COBRA premiums
Relocation Incentives available only to those relocating more than 50 miles to the work location
Terms and conditions apply.
Internal Title: Field Service Technician
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair Crown and all other makes of lift trucks.
- Perform all assigned planned maintenance on customer lift trucks.
- Maintain a service van and its inventory.
- Process paperwork after completion of each job.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good mechanical and electrical aptitudes, knowledge of electrical/electronic systems and hydraulics and internal combustion engines, and the ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Good written/verbal communication and customer care skills.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to safely operate lift trucks.
- Technical degree, previous lift truck repair, welding experience, and knowledge of various types of testing equipment preferred.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled