Now offering up to $5,250 Annual Student Loan Repayment Assistance!
Full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
Top five reasons to work at Maine Veterans' Homes:
- Work with Maine Veterans and their families
- Home-like atmosphere
- Compassionate team of care professionals
- Competitive wage scale
- Excellent benefits package:
- 100% dental package for full-time employees
- Affordable employee health coverage
- 100% paid life insurance for full-time employees
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Participation in Maine Public Employees Retirement System
- Paid holidays
- 25-plus days off per year
- Robust wellness program that earns you cash and prizes!
MVH - Caribou is seeking an enthusiastic, caring, organized, dedicated RN MDS Coordinator to join our 5-star team. The primary purpose of the RN MDS Coordinator is to plan, organize, and direct the MDS process in accordance with federal and state standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our Home.
RN MDS Coordinator Primary Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate, comprehensive, and timely completion of the assessment process.
- Work closely with the interdisciplinary team in maximizing utilization of benefits.
- Keep informed on current state, federal, and VA long-term care regulations and ensures compliance with the same.
- Provide training, feedback, and guidance to staff as directed.
We look forward to speaking with you and introducing you to the high quality care and teamwork that sets Maine Veterans’ Homes apart in long term care.
Maine Veterans’ Homes provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Keyword: RN, MDS, Full-time, Registered Nurse, Licensed Nurse, Nurse Administration
- Must possess a current, unencumbered Maine RN License.
- Possess the knowledge and skills necessary to provide effective leadership
- Ability to engage in purposeful communication
- 2-3 years applicable experience as a RN and 1-3 years’ experience in MDS preferred
From: Maine Veterans' Homes