How can you make a difference at your job and can have the opportunity to grow?
Join the Greenville – Spartech Team!
The Spartech Greenville Facility produces a plethora of specialty products ranging from high quality PETG face shields and covid barriers to specialty Flame Retardant Royalite® products used in aerospace and transportation applications. From planes to trains and everything in between, the Greenville team is proud to leverage an expert and tenured team to produce the highest quality products for our customers.
We are currently looking for a Material Handler to join our team to support our variety of customers. If you meet the qualifications and want to make a difference in a fast-paced environment with a company large enough to offer you room to grow but not so large you become “just a number”, and who has a large focus on safety and success, Spartech might be the ideal company for you!
Responsible for material handling tasks being performed in accordance with the company’s policies and standards. Participates in training new employees. Assists in completing and maintaining departmental records, files and paperwork. Responsible for performing safe work practices, Reporting exceptions when necessary. Responsible for housekeeping and environmental compliance. Inspects and reports equipment, supplies, material issues/problems to the Supervisor. Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels and types of internal and external individuals, including ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Good organization and planning skills as well as problem solving
- Ability to read an interpret documents such as safety rules, shipping documents and procedure manuals
- Ability to work well in a team environment and commit to team goals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, SAP and Outlook
- Knowledge of ERP system software, preferably SAP
- Forklift Experience
- Pre-employment drug screening required.
- Background check required.
We offer competitive salary, incentives, and benefit programs. – Most Benefits Start Day ONE!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Company paid Life & Long-term/Short-term disability programs.
- 401(k) with strong company match.
- 120 hours Paid Time Off (pro-rated based on hire date).
- 11 paid holidays.
Spartech LLC, headquartered in Maryland Heights, Missouri is a leading manufacturing organization in the Custom Sheet & Roll Stock and Packaging industries with numerous locations throughout the United States. We have a broad customer base with extensive product offerings. Many of our materials are used in products you might see every day— for example if you start your morning with a yogurt or your child eats a single serving peanut butter—you may have already seen some of our materials. More unique uses of our materials can be seen in Military or security applications, for example, with bullet proof materials. From routine daily-life to life-saving applications—we make a difference. Our broad scope of products and services keep our environment interesting and challenging with a culture focused on success.
NOTE: Spartech, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Spartech will use E-Verify to ensure employment eligibility of newly hired employees where required.