- Functional Group
- Business Development
- Monday - Friday 8AM-5PM
Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools and retail outlets such as grocery stores. We're proud to provide an essential link in the food industry supply chain and to help put food on tables around the world.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates temperature-controlled warehouses around the world. We have over 16,000 associates and offer a wide variety of career opportunities - from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, administration, business development, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions.
Provide administrative and technical support to the Marketing and Business Development teams in support of its strategies and objectives in the areas of (1) Sales Support and Database Management, (2) Inside sales and lead development (3) Marketing and Communications (4) Branding (5) Market and Industry Research, and (6) Advertising/PR
Essential Functions include:
• Coordinate administrative, technical, and marketing-related assignments as needed; specifically manage marketing-related activities in CRM, Inbound Marketing tools, website, and other marketing software as required to assist with lead generation, qualification and tracking, customer communications, and other marketing activities
• Assist in the development and maintenance of both project specific and general marketing presentation materials and sales collateral to ensure brand esthetics, quality, and integrity of material content
• Identify and study industry data and research to develop new prospect opportunities in the food and beverage, pharma, and perishable industries, and support Business Development activities with appropriate material and information as needed
• Assist in project management and coordination with outside digital agencies and service providers on website development, ads, graphics projects, work assignments and deliverables as needed.
• Assist with website, Intranet and Sharepoint tool content and management
• Partner with other departments on various communications and projects
• Act as content coordinator for website and develop ongoing website evolution ideas
• Other duties as requested
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing preferred
• 3-5 years of work experience in Marketing
• Experience with website content development and administration
• Experience in the Supply Chain, Warehousing, Distribution, Transportation or Operations industries is ideal.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with website content development and administration, Salesforce.com, Hubspot, and At Event is a plus
• Strong command of Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint applications
• Strong experience in industry research and analysis
Knowledge & Employment Standards:
• Ability to communicate professionally, both written and verbally with individuals at all levels of the organization, external contacts, customers and potential customers
• Ability to work in matrix managed environment; experience with balancing requests from multiple managers
• Progressive, flexible and team-oriented approach desired
• Possess a proactive approach with strong customer service orientation
• Demonstrates uncompromising level of integrity and code of ethics and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
• Must be able to travel at an estimated 10% of the time
Physical Requirements & Abilities:
• The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions
• Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, or bending
• Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work
• Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
• May require travel by automobile and airplane
• May require visiting facility operations in temperatures at or below freezing
• May carry loads related to travel and occasionally lifts, carries, positions, or moves objects weighing up to 20 pounds
• Requires the use of various electronic tools
• Occasionally works evenings or weekends in order to complete objectives or to attend meetings
• Requires the ability to relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions: must partner with colleagues without exhibiting behavioral extremes
• Requires the performance of work activities including reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to constructive feedback from executive management
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW