The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, willing to learn, detailed orientated and well-organized individual that can follow detailed instructions. The person must also be able to work closely with others and work effectively and efficiently in a sometimes chaotic environment.
- Follow a test procedure to perform full functional testing on various electronic
printed circuit boards.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Able to take directions and execute them efficiently.
- Strong math skills, or ability and desire to learn.
- Problem solver.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to keep a neat and clean work area.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Able to switch tasks frequently or remain on the same task for several days depending on what is needed.
EducationHigh School Diploma or GED equivalent.
We offer Health Insurance, Simple IRA, paid holidays and paid vacations.
Interesting work and good people to work with.
Monday through Friday. 8 AM to 5 PM. Times can be varied.
BASED ON EXPERIENCE