Manufacturing Technician - All Shifts Available (Day, Swing, Night)
Tualatin, OR 97062
Pay starts at $19.10/hr (+4 Shift Differential Swing or $5 Shift Differential Nights)
Day Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7am-4pm
Swing Schedule: Monday - Friday, 3pm-11:30pm
Night Schedule: Sunday Evening - Friday Morning, 11pm-7:30am
SIGN ON BONUS: $500 on first check as regular Fujimi employee (after 3 months) and additional $500 (after 6 months)
Are you looking to jumpstart your career or change gears and start work in the high-tech industry? Fujimi offers the opportunity to start your career, receive education reimbursement assistance so you can go to school while you work and get on the job training. Apply today to become a part of a collaborative, friendly team and experience a positive company culture and work life balance.
About us: We manufacture quality polishing abrasives and slurries for the high-tech industry.
This position is based at our Tualatin facility. As a manufacturing technician you will work in a manufacturing area to produce, monitor, test, filter and package finished polishing slurries.
Responsibilities / Essential Functions
- Communicates and works well with team lead and team members to accomplish department and company goals.
- Be able to be on your feed, stand, move for 8+ hours at a time.
- Enthusiasm for quality work and demonstrated interest in learning/growth opportunities
- Ability to promptly identify process or equipment malfunctions.
- Strong focus and meticulous attention to detail and quality using operating standards and written procedures.
- Strive to become an expert with products and the production process.
- Maintain a clean work environment which includes ownership of production area.
- Comfortable wearing PPE (safety glasses, some use of dust mask, apron, hearing protection, gloves, use of some clean room attire). PPE is provided by Fujimi.
- Reliable transportation and dependable attendance.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (minimum requirement).
- Must be able to pass a background check and hair follicle drug screen.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other business management process systems to track, log and record information.
- Forklift and pallet jack experience is a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, Holiday Pay
- 401K with matching and additional contributions
- Work/Life balance
- Company Culture
- We provide your PPE (gloves, safety glasses, non-slip boots)
- Education Reimbursement Assistance and much more
Fujimi Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Keywords: Fast-pace, multi-tasking, detail-oriented, semiconductor, insurance, full time