Join Land O'Lakes, Inc., and help us bring food from farmer to fork, building vibrant communities along the way. We're a global, Fortune 250 company and a farmer-owned cooperative, which means we work for one another-not Wall Street. We're proud to rank a Top Workplace. We offer:
- Competitive compensation and rewards
- Best-in-class healthcare for you and your family
- Powerful savings programs
- Training and career progression
Are you a person who enjoys leading people in a team-oriented manufacturing work environment? If so, a 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in our Animal Nutrition plant would be a good fit for you.
Your focus would be coordinating production, packing, ingredient processing, taking the forefront in safety and quality, employee engagement and coaching and compliance with regulatory needs. SAFETY is our core value. You will lead our safety and environmental programs. Continuous improvement is always our goal so you must be energized by making things better through projects and your daily work.
- Provides leadership for off shift production, guidance, and supervision to hourly employees by directly supervising and coordinating the activities of employees. This includes production, housekeeping, quality control and distribution to ensure safety, production, quality, and cost standards are met. This position has hourly direct reports. Upholds and demonstrates the Land O'Lakes core values.
- Effectively interacts with all employees to optimize efficiencies and meet plant objectives. Works closely with all members of management staff to ensure that the highest quality products meet scheduled commitments in a safe/efficient manner at the lowest possible cost. All other duties as assigned.
This position reports to the Plant Manager.
- Associate's degree preferred in Manufacturing, Supply Chain or related field
- 3+ years of increasing responsibility in feed/ food manufacturing environment, including supervisory accountability.
- Solid organization skills and detail orientation skills
- Capacity for consistently meeting deadlines and managing multiple projects
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites and data entry
- Demonstrated effective communication skills - written and verbal;
- Proven ability to coach, decision making, facilitates change, managing conflict; and ability to align performance with success.
- Communication, Decision Making, Safety Awareness, Quality Orientation, Technical / Professional Knowledge, Customer Focus, Time Management, Computer skills.
- Advanced Safety training, HACCP training/certifications
Land O'Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Neither Land O'Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested.
Land O'Lakes endeavors to make Landolakesinc.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.