LAB Medical Manufacturing, Inc. is an ISO 13485 certified/FDA registered company and has been manufacturing Orthopedic Medical Instruments for 30 years.
- Operate in house equipment to produce machined parts to support equipment builds, tooling, prototypes and production parts. Machines include Proto TRAK CNC Milling Machines, manual lathes, drill presses, horizontal and vertical band saws and all common power and hand tools.
- Maintain sufficient level of in-house tooling.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing all related tasks as needed per Operations Manager’s directions.
- Perform duties following all applicable safety & quality rules.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a fast-paced, deadline driven team.
- Good organizational, work planning and documentation skills.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings, dimensions, tolerances and surface finishes.
- Proficient in the use of calipers, micrometers and visual comparators to evaluate critical drawing dimensions.
- Ability to operate common machine shop equipment including manual lathes, Bridgeport machines, Proto TRAK CNC Milling Machines, drill presses, horizontal and vertical band saws.
- Experience in an ISO environment is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years related experience.
LAB Medical Manufacturing, Inc. offers a team oriented and excellent work environment. Our employees enjoy competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, paid time off and 401K with match.