Civil Engineer – AutoCAD, Land Development, Drainage Design - Mansfield, OH - JOB 22-00441
Salary Range: $55K - $80K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A privately held civil engineering & survey firm is seeking to hire a Civil Engineer for bridge, highway, land development and drainage design.
BENEFITS - 401K retirement plan with partial company matching, company-paid health and life insurance, paid sick and vacation time, as well as optional dental and vision insurance. Pay will be commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering
- Will consider an engineer with 3 years and or an engineer with 5 to 10 years or more with project management experience. EIT or PE is desired.
- Prefer experience in some or all of the following; bridge, highway, land development and drainage design.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD
- MS Office; Excel & Word experienced
- Seeking candidates that are willing to work on a variety of civil engineering projects.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.