We are looking for a Manual Horizontal Bar Operator to join our talented team at our growing company.
- The ability to perform setups and machine large precise parts efficiently
- The skill to handle, load, and unload large parts up to 30,000 lbs
- A proficiency at reading drawings
- A proficiency at measuring parts
- The ability to alter speeds and feeds to machine most efficiently
- An understanding of various types of material
- An understanding of geometric dimensions and tolerances
- The skill to setup tools
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience and/or training in a job shop environment.
- 3 years’ experience operating a Manual Horizontal Bar, performing rough turning as well as finishing
- High School diploma or GED encouraged but not required
- Any relevant manufacturing experiences
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, 401K Matching, PTO, Parental Leave
starting at 20 /year