When you’re part of the Clockwork team, you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. We’ll give you the tools to develop the skills you need to manage a team of individuals, take care of customers, develop sales and marketing strategies, and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
People are at the core of what we do. So, if you love interacting with diverse individuals and are interested in marketing and sales, the Management Trainee program is a great way to build your career with a national leader.
Responsibilities of a Management Trainee:
- Build organizational and time management skills as you maintain a territory and ongoing outreach to clients
- Assist sales teams with developing and implementing action plans to improve operating results and drive revenue through outreach sales
- Attend mandatory training sessions to acquire system knowledge, gain an understanding of sales strategies
- Understand the overarching client strategy, as well as communicate and model the core values of the organization to create a sense of teamwork and collaboration amongst fellow employees
- Track customer preferences, metrics, and feedback to improve customer satisfaction and increase profit margins
- Keeps up-to-date on current products and promotions to provide accurate and complete information using given tools and training
Requirements of a Management Trainee:
- 12 months or more of experience, preferably in the communication service industry, or relative internship or co-op experience
- Working towards a four-year bachelor’s degree from a university or college with an emphasis in Business, Communication or applicable degrees
- A leadership/management role on campus or related extracurricular activities
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Willing to work all scheduled hours which may include evenings and weekends
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret
- Be outstanding at relationship building
- Ability to solve problems and implement innovative solutions in a variety of situations
- Commercial and product training with real-world experiences
- Travel Opportunities (within the U.S. and internationally)
- Values honesty, transparency and FUN!!
- Community involvement and charity events
- Friendly work environment