Don't just work for any Therapy Company when you can work for the BEST! Owned and Operator by Therapist since 1995! We offer a stable and secure work environment with a company invested in your personal growth and success! We welcome New Grads and provide hands on mentorship. If you’re looking to grow your career, TMC is the place! If you’re looking to be heard and valued as a therapist, this is the place! Our hedgehog committee brings your feedback, questions, and concerns directly to the decision makers to ensure ALL voices are heard! Our "ALL IN CULTURE" starts from the TOP down and creates memorable moments for our patients and teammates! Because at TMC we know...Therapy doesn’t just make a living; it makes a difference!
We’re welcoming new Occupational Therapists who are ready to join something greater than just a company – someone who is prepared to make giving back the core of everything they do. That commitment we hold extends to how we treat our team members, too – helping you enhance your skills, remain current on regulations and new technology, and advance your personal and professional growth.
- Maintaining accurate records of patient care.
- Reporting billing information.
- Providing direct patient care as prescribed (including evaluations and treatment planning).
- Providing supervision and guidance for support personnel.
Monitoring, interpreting, and reporting treatment outcomes.
- Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy program, as well as state licensure.
- Able to perform proper body mechanics without posing a risk of injury to self or others.
- Ability to lift and control 50+ pounds.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer.