MP is wired for HR. We are a human capital management (HCM) solutions provider with customers in all 50 states and spanning all industries. We focus on empowering middle market companies (35+ employees) to attract and retain people that make the difference by providing them with strong software and HR consulting that fits the needs of their business. We are an organization that celebrates wins, rewards top performers, and has created a culture of support and recognition.
MP is hiring a Major Market Account Executive, who will be responsible for aggressively growing our sales. Major Market Account Executives will have strong communication skills, a sales hunter mentality, and experience in building relationships with clients.
- Execute successful sales strategy within territory
- Close new business and achieve profitable sales growth objectives
- Utilize strong consultative selling skills
- Identify and understand customer needs
- Qualify and set strategies that align with our solutions
- Develop and maintain a high technical competency for our software and solutions
- Collaborate across all team members to provide valuable contributions and insights
- Use Salesforce.com to capture and manage information regarding the sales process and customers
- 2-5 years of experience in a quota-driven, B2B sales position, proven ability with sales prospecting and closing
- HCM (Human Capital Management) or SaaS experience - preferred
- Bachelor's Degree - preferred
- Drive to succeed and grow your career along with our exciting organization
- Prospecting skills - confident to make cold calls, ask for referrals, and seek new leads
- Goal oriented and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Strong sales plan and presentation skills
- Fast learner who can adapt to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Friendly, can-do attitude
- Strong listening skills to probe further into clients' needs and expectations
Become a part of our growing team and join us in creating better workplaces through cutting edge HR and payroll services and technology. We deeply value our people. MP encourages creativity, welcomes entrepreneurial mindsets, and fosters a highly collaborative work environment. We are committed to delivering five-star customer service to both our customers and to each other as colleagues. MP has experienced explosive growth since we began in 2004. We've been consistently named to the Boston Business Journal's Pacesetters/Fast50 list for the last seven years, as well as the Inc. 5000 list. Our team loves working here and so will you. Learn more about what it's like working at MP on our website.