Under general supervision, the Maintenance Utility Worker is responsible for performing skilled and semi-skilled tasks in the maintenance and upkeep of facilities and furnishings for the organization.
PAY RATE: $17.00
CORE SCOPE OF POSITION
* Repairs, relocates and cleans gaming tables.
* Cleans and polishes windows, brass and plexiglass.
* Extracts upholstery on chairs and couches and extracts and spin buffs carpets.
* Cleans television screens, cabinets and mountings.
* Cleans HVAC supply and return air vents, ceilings, furnitures and fixtures.
* Picks up trash in customer and employee service areas and on the exterior of the building at the customer entrances and parking lots. Transports trash to the disposal area. Ensures that recyclables are recycled.
* Replenishes bathroom supplies in closets and replenishes feminine hygiene dispensers.
* Sweeps, scrubs, mops, degreases, waxes and polishes hard floors.
* Handles chemicals related to cleaning tasks.
* Operates and handles all equipment related to cleaning tasks.
* Maintains knowledge of and effectively promotes company services and players’ club program.
* Attends all scheduled team member meetings and trainings.
* Adheres to all company and department policies, procedures, and standard operating guidelines.
* Adheres to all hygiene and safety standards. Ensures that a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment is maintained.
* Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
* Interacts with internal and external guests with a positive attitude and professionalism at all times.
* Does not provide supervision to others.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Must be able to follow direction and work as a team.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
* California driver’s license required.
* Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.