Expanding Willoughby Manufacturer is hiring for full time 2nd shift Maintenance Technician. Elevate your skills and career with a company that has received numerous health and safety awards, is always innovating, and is truly an “employee-centric” employer.
When / Pay
- 2nd shift 2:55pm-11pm Monday through Friday, train on 1st
- 20+/hr. based on experience
What will I be doing / What skills do I need?
- Assist with troubleshooting of chemical process equipment, capital project builds as well as general facilities duties
- Permanent career opportunities
- $1,500 bonus program after completion of probation period
- Multiple healthcare plans, dental, vision, accident, disability, life
- Employee-centric environment
Click below to apply or call our Mentor branch office at 440.974.7171 for an interview today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications
Source : The Reserves Network