As a Consultant you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn and execute meaningful work engagements that have an impact on the business
- Collaborate with experienced Staff, Seniors, Managers and Partners with specialized experience and technical knowledge across numerous industries and service
- Engage directly with a variety of clients ranging from privately held businesses to publicly traded multi-national corporations
- Learn directly from mentors and additional Baker Tilly employees through a series of networking activities, formal training and an open work environment
- Participate in our year-long valued business adviser training program designed to give you the tools needed to immediately contribute to client engagements and personal development
- Impact the surrounding community through volunteering events, such as Junior Achievement and United Way
- Invest in professional development through active participation in training sessions and networking events both internally and externally
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student during the 2022/ 2023 school year in an Accounting or Finance related degree
- Availability to begin full time employment in Summer or Fall 2023
- Outstanding academic performance with a minimum overall GPA of a 3.2 required with at least a 3.5 GPA preferred
- Relevant internship, work experience and/or involvement with a professional organization
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship as a full-time employee
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm, providing clients a genuine coast-to-coast and global advantage with critical mass and top-notch talent in major regions of the U.S. and in many of the world’s leading financial centers – New York, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 148 territories, with 36,000 professionals and a combined worldwide revenue of $4.0 billion.
Many of Baker Tilly’s roles have the opportunity to work remotely. Please discuss with your talent acquisition professional to understand the requirements for an opportunity you are exploring.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.