1st Shift Hours: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm. 2nd Shift Hours: 2:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. 3rd Shift Hours: 10:00 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IMMEDIATE HIRE!!!!
Role Summary/Purpose: Hydromat Maintenance Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, installation, repair, fabrication, and preventative maintenance tasks on Hydromat Rotary Transfer Machines. Position requires being on your feet all day and ability to lift up to 50 lbs. 80% machine repair and maintenance; 20% building repair and maintenance. Maintains clean and safe work environment in all production process areas.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Able to read blueprints (both detail and assembly) and repair used components to like new O.E.M. standards including hydraulically, mechanically and electrically
- ability to run manual toolroom machines such as a bandsaw, drill press, vertical milling machines, lathes and surface grinders
- Effectively performs preventive maintenance tasks to enhance equipment reliability.
- Collaborates with production personnel to identify causes of mechanical downtime.
- Set-up of CNC equipment highly preferred to support the equipment repair
- Good knowledge of cutting tools
- Electrical skills required for installing, and troubleshooting various systems.
- Familiarity with Fanuc robotics is a significant plus
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Knowledge of all OSHA Standards.
- Interprets mechanical blueprints & electrical schematic drawings.
- G and M code programming
- Evaluates equipment condition and reacts appropriately with follow-up activities.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement in the production process and take action: document action and results.
- Combination of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and some electrical experience
- Associate's degree (AA) in Industrial Electronics Technology or Precision Machining from a two-year college or technical school
- two years of related experience in these fields highly preferred
- Ability to counsel and motivate workforce
- Strong attention to detail
Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand/stationary position; use hands, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, operate, activate, use, ascend/descend, move, communicate, detect, determine, identify, transport, position, install and remove. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of the job the employee is regularly working near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Deutsche Precision offers one of the best benefit packages in the industry, including bonuses, health insurance, EAP and immediate 401(k) participation. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.