Join a team with 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for a Floating/Roving Maintenance Technician to help manage the general maintenance and curb appeal of the apartment community. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys being hands-on and helping customers. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and 10 countries throughout Europe. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
This position does NOT require on-call. In addition to base compensation, this position offers a $200 monthly bonus for mileage reimbursement.Responsibilities:
The requirements for the Maintenance Technician are as follows:
- Troubleshoot and perform all necessary repairs to the apartment community, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry and electrical. Installation of new appliances as needed.
- Ensure resident requested service orders are completed on a timely basis.
- Assist in maintaining the exterior of the property to provide clean and acceptable curb appeal at all times.
- Comply with all OSHA regulations and health, safety and environmental laws.
- Additional duties as assigned.
The qualifications for a Maintenance Technician are as follows.
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Strong knowledge in troubleshooting and repairing HVAC systems. HVAC certification is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and meet deadlines.
- Able to be on-call for responding to after-hours emergencies.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
- A valid drivers license required.
Maintenance Technician Benefits
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.Additional Requirements:
- EPA certification is required.
- CPO certification is preferred.